Rum på ett steg från Centre!
Våning Nr.(med hiss)
- Hiss i byggnaden
|Adress||Calle de Cerdeña, 08013 Barcelona, Spanien|
|Typ av bostad||Privat rum|
|Svarstid||Inom några timmar|
|Kalender uppdaterad||4 dagar sedan|
- No smoking inside the apartment.
- The entrance to the house, for new guests is flexible.
- Check-out before 12 pm.
- If for travel reasons, it proved necessary, you can leave your baggage at the place reserved for that until you can remove them or enter the room.
- No pets allowed.
- Bed linen and towels are changed weekly.
- Breakfast is only 8 to 11 hours. Special rates do not include breakfast
- When half board 1). Dinner is between 20.30 and 21.30 hours. 2). No lunch. 3). Dinner is not redeemable for lunch.
- THE USE OF THE KITCHEN IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.For the use of the kitchen there´s a charge of 15 euros per week per person. the use of the washermachine is 5 euros.
- Drinks and food to be consumed after hours breakfast or dinner, are the guest charge.
|Pris för > 1 gäster||235 SEK extra per gäst/natt|
|Check-in efter||Enligt arrangemang|
|Check-in före||Enligt arrangemang|
Friendly host & nice apartment, very close to the seaside. Thanks a lot.
The Room is worth the money, Natalia and her mother were super friendly!!!
Clean and quite. Very close to the metro. The host is Natalia's mother, a grace and kind old lady. I am not sure whether there was something wrong with the doorbell at first. Please make sure to record the telephone number before arriving.
It was clean and nice, Isabel was very friendly and helpful with all the infomation that i need. It has a train station very closly and it' s a quite area.
Natalia was an excellent host. The room was comfortable and the apartment was situated in a nice neighborhood with plenty of shops and bars.
The is very nice, quiet and clean even though quite small, and it was just perfect for my needs, very close to the Forum. The bathroom is also clean and functional. However I must say that I was not allowed to use the kitchen. I did not insist, because it was not a big deal for me, as I was there only for 4 days.
I was nonetheless surprised because that is non what the description given on Wimdu was saying. I also asked for an iron to iron my shirts I was told they did not have one, which sounds a bit odd for a household. As I said the place is very nice and I would use it again if needed, but the description given on the website was not completely accurate.
It' was for us a fantastic experience ! Natalia is so adorable for guests. We were really at home as she is easily going and cheery.
The appartment is very well located : Sagrada familia (15 mn walk) Arc de triumf (10 mn) and closed to metro Marina or bus station (10 mn to go to the beach N°10). You have to test Natalia's cooking : one of the best restaurant in Barcelona ! Breakfast is also delicious, with fresh fruits ! Visit Natalia's appart, you'll enjoy it !
We could easily find your appartment thanks to the description you had sent us. It's located close to the center and public transport is nearby. Every morning we enjoyed your breakfast. You are very friendly and in for a talk or helpful to answer any question. Due to a prolonged stay of an other host, the room we rented was still occupied but instead we could stay in one of the other rooms which also had a comfortable double bed. We could enter or leave the apartment whenever we wanted. We got so relaxed that we were late for the arranged breakfast hour but you didn't even make a remark about that. Thank you for taking care of us, you gave a personal touch to our stay in this wonderful city.
Laura and Maarten
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering