Typisk Paris Våning för familj på 17 - Batignolles / Montmartre
Våning Nr.6(med hiss)
Översikt av fastigheten
For sure, you will appreciate the marble fireplace, the mouldings and the herringbone parquet flooring.
For the family, you will find a booster seat for baby, a nursery table, a baby cook and many toys.
- Living-room opens on the dining room for a total area of 40 sqm. with a sofa, armchairs, TV ( international channels), DVD player (some DVDs are available), HI-FI system (some CDs are available)
- Bedroom 1 with a bed for 2 persons (140x190 cm), a chest of drawers and a wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 with double bed (90x190 cm) and a bed (80x190 cm). Some toys (for boys and girls) are also available.
- Kitchen fully equipped : fridge /freezer, gas cooker, oven, micro-wave, washing machine, kettle, coffee machine, toaster, dishwasher and many other utensils (I am keen on cooking !)
- Bathroom with a bathtub, a changing table and a hair-dryer
- Separated WC
- WIFI Internet access
- Towels and sheets are provided
- Ironing board and Iron available
- Extra bed available
- Baby-sitting on demand
GEOGRAPHIC SITUATION :
Well situated in Paris within 10 minutes by walk of the Batignolles area or Place de Clichy (Moulin Rouge) and 15 minutes by walk of Montmartre.
Easy access to the subway, 2 minutes by walk from Guy Môquet station, line 13 (direct to Saint-Lazare, boulevard Haussmann, department stores Galeries Lafayette and Printemps, The Champs-ELysées, Montparnasse, Invalides.
Easy access to the bus, 2 minutes by walk from the bus line 31 (direct to Gare du Nord, Gare de l'Est, Arc de triomphe), the bus line 81 (direct to Saint-Lazare, Haussmann, Opéra, Louvre, Tuileries, Châtelet, Les Halles), the bus line 74 (direct to Pigalle, Louvre).
Easy access to several Vélib and Autolib stations (bicycle and car rental self-service).
Easy access to taxi stations.
THE AREA AROUND:
We are situated in a commercial and leisure area. You will find bakeries, butchers, fruit and vegetables shops, cheese shops, fishmongers, cafés, restaurants, bio shops, 7/7 supermarkets …. Everything to prepare a French dish!
Within 10 minutes by walk, you will find one of the best Paris bio market in the Batignolles area. The bio market takes place every Saturday morning and is located at the 34 boulevard des Batignolles.
You don’t feel like cooking? Use the home delivery service. We have menus of Japanese, Italian, Indian, Thai, couscous restaurants
Many public squares around and one just downstairs with a typical stand and a children’s playground, a basket / football ground and also ideal for a jogging.
Usually the check-in is 2 pm and the check-out is at 12 am. This can be changed if needed.
HusreglerPlease let the house clean just as you find it, if you want I can find someone for the cleaning but it's 70 euros in cash. And respect the neighbour (no party after 22H).
A deposit of 500 € is requested at your arrival (cash or check). You will get it back when you leave provided that the appartment is left in the same state as you find it. If the flat is not correctly cleaned, a sum of 70 € will be retained on your deposit. Thanks for your understanding about the person who manages check-in / check-out.
|Check-in före||Enligt arrangemang|
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering