Cozy Studio Terrace Panier District
- Husdjur tillåtna
The studio has all the amenities to ensure your comfort: free WiFi internet access, DVD and Blue Ray, flat screen TV, equipped kitchen (microwave, oven, coffee machine ...), bathroom, storage areas etc ....
You have a very comfortable cupboard bed that can be folded if you need more space.
The large terrace has chairs, loungers and a garden table. In addition to stunning views of the Old Port, it allows you to see many historical buildings in Marseille (Accoules church, Notre-Dame-de-la-Garde etc ...)
The studio can accommodate three people (with additional sofa bed) but we rather recommend for two.
Restaurants, shops, historic monuments and museums (MUCEM, Vieille Charité ...), art and craft galleries, book stores are within walking distance.
You are also very close to the Old Port, boat trips starting point to the Château d'If, the islands of Friuli and the creeks of Marseille and Cassis. Old Port also leave small train to visit the historic districts of the city.
A fish market is held every morning on the Old Port.
It is very easy to access beaches since the studio or using a bicycle sharing system in Marseilles, or with buses serving the beaches within minutes of the Catalans, the Prophet or the Prado.
The studio is called "Le Pointu", the name given to traditional fishing boats of Marseille.
WELCOME2MARSEILLE - RENTAL AGREEMENT
We as the tenants, accept the following rental agreement:
1) We shall show a piece of ID to the landlord in order for him to be able to declare and pay the touristic tax owned to the municipality.
2) We shall leave the apartment on the agreed time. The apartment has to be liberated before 12.00 AM.
3) The Tenant must leave the property in the state in which it was found, clean and tidy, leaving it free of items and belongings and with the utilities available and the furniture and objects in perfect working order.
4) Smoking is forbidden in the apartment itself but is allowed on the balcony provided cigarette butts are not thrown outside nor in the plants.
5) We shall switch off the lights when we leave the apartment.
6) The agreement is made for a set number of persons. If any extra person is lodging in the apartment this will constitute a breach of the agreement unless prior agreement with the landlord.
7) We agree neither to damage the apartment nor to disturb the neighbors.
8) We will leave the apartment without any compensation if police would be required to intervene because of a problem we created.
9) We will admit our responsibility if a fire or any other damage would be caused by us to the apartment.
10) We shall throw the garbage in the container put at our disposal for this purpose. To preserve the planet, bottles should be put in a separate place for recycling. If garbage is left in the apartment, a 50 euro penalty will be applied.
11) We will give back the keys to the owner at the end of the rental period. Any failure to do so will be met with a 100 euro penalty.
The Owner shall maintain the supplies of water, electricity, gas etc., up to date with payment and in full operation, as well as the insurance of the house up to date.
We remind you that this apartment is located in a residential building and the neighbors tend to work even though you are on vacation.
We ask that you to respect their rest and not to make excessive noise at night or even during daytime!
It is not possible to organize parties in the apartment out of respect for the neighbors some of whom have young children.
But rest assured, Marseille has enough bars and clubs if you want to party until late.
Thank you in advance and enjoy your stay :-)
|Max antal nätter||5 månader|
|Check-in före||Enligt arrangemang|
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering