Cottages in the Vineyards
- Öppen spis
- Parkeringsplats tillgänglig
Översikt av fastigheten
|Adress||R, 7625 Cape Town, Sydafrika|
|Typ av bostad||Lägenhet|
|Svarstid||Inom några timmar|
|Kalender uppdaterad||Mer än ett halvt år sedan|
SEASONAL RATES APPLIES
Our two cottages, each accommodates up to
5 people in 2 bedrooms,with your choice of
a kingsize bed or two single beds in the room.
We also have an additional double bed
sleepercouch in the living area. We are
child-friendly – your little ones can enjoy
playing on a safe farmyard, with security
fencing all around you.
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Television with DSTV
- Secure parking
- Jetmaster in living area
- Braai on patio
We are situated on
Uitkyk farm, a small family owned vineyard
and olive farm, nestled at the foot of the
We are surrounded by lush vineyards and
stunning 360° scenery.
While staying in one of our homely cottages,
you will experience the feeling of a working
farm, but will still enjoy the beauty and peace
of nature that surrounds you.
Centered between Franschhoek, Stellenbosch
and Paarl and only a 45 min. drive from the city
of Cape Town, In the Vineyard takes you away
from the busy city life and offers you relaxation
and a home away from homes.
- Take leisure walks on the farm through the vineyards
- Swim in the cement dam, when available
- Enjoy wine tasting at some of our famous South African wine estates on the nearby wine routes – as well as Mont Destin and Marianne wine estates next door to us
- The historic town of Paarl offers many activities, such as a visit to KWV for a cellar tour or strolling around at the Afrikaans Language Monument
- Enjoy a visit to the nearby Crocodile farm, Butterfly World or Lion Park
- When exploring the Peninsula, take a ride in the cable car to the top of Table Mountain, visit the V&A Waterfront or The Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens
HusreglerBreakfast is available at an additional rate of ZAR45.00 per person.
|Check-in före||Enligt arrangemang|
Recensioner för denna bostad
We staid in a perfect new cottage in a wonderful area. The wine was great as was the weather..very kind hosting couple. Sorry we had to leave. Jaap & Gea
A fantastic place to stay at. The breakfast at the veranda an the braii in the evening surrounded by a magnificent view was fantastic. The cottage was beautiful and absolutely recommendable. We will surely return.
Kjellbergs from Sweden
Marlene was very welcoming :) And the chocolates on the pillows was a nice treat.My husband and I attended a wedding and this unit was perfect, clean and nicely decorated. Our breakfast we requested was way more than I'd expected - packed into a quaint picnic basket for us to enjoy while looking over the vineyards....PURE BLISS:) Thanks Marlene
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering