apartment in the best location
Våning Nr.(med hiss)
- Rökning tillåtet
- Hiss i byggnaden
|Adress||Calle Albareda, 41001 Sevilla, Spanien|
|Typ av bostad||Lägenhet|
|Svarstid||Inom några timmar|
|Kalender uppdaterad||I går|
Within walking distance you find beautiful monuments such as La Giralda and the Cathedral, the Royal Alcazar, Torre del Oro, the Bullfighting Ring, San Telmo Palace, the Archives of the Indies and the old Jewish quarter, the area of Santa Cruz. This is the prime area for shopping, along the pedestrian streets Tetúan and Sierpes you find a large selection of fashion stores.
Not to forget the gastronomy, the area is filled with restaurants, bars and bodegas that offer not only local dishes but regional and international cuisine as well.
Parking space is available in the adjacent building.
|Check-in före||Enligt arrangemang|
Positive was the quiet location of the apartment and it was clean. Generally speaking utilities were ok. Further the neighbourhood with the fresh market around the corner and the beautiful square with a lots of restaurants and bars.
Minus points the apartment was quit dark with a bit poorly atmoshere.
Basic needs like soap and toiletpaper were missing.
The welcome was disappointing like they did not know that we came there for a week. And the wifi does not function well.
Nice, clean and in the middle of the city, but very noisy.
First time using Wimdu and it was a great experience. The house was very nice and clean overlooking a beautiful plaza. The beds were comfortable but the sofa bed not so much. However, we were only there two nights so it was fine. The house is spread out in three floors, with the bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor, so there is space for everyone. The best part of the house is the terrace and it's location.
Nieves was wonderful and very helpful. She welcomed us, answered all our questions and gave us some great tips on restaurants and bars in our neighborhood. We had a great experience thanks to her. Gracias Nieves!
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
central, clean, price okay
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering