Room i NYC trendiga East Village
|Adress||East 13th Street, 10003 New York, USA|
|Typ av bostad||Privat rum|
The apartment is roughly 750 square feet and includes a bedroom/office (the main bedroom where guests sleep), a converted bedroom, living room, eat-in kitchen and bathroom.
Note: This is a shared apartment listing. This is a converted two-bedroom apartment, which means there are two, separate, private sleeping areas. The main bedroom is the one that is available for guests. The second one is used by me.
The apartment is a 5th-floor walk-up and the following is included with the fee:
- High-speed Wifi throughout apartment
- Shared bathroom (includes bathtub and shower)
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine)
-Gas, electric, heat and hot water
The large, fully-furnished main bedroom includes:
-A full-sized loft bed
-Large windows and a lot of sunlight (the room is 10 feet by 12 feet)
-Pub table and stools
-Dresser and closet
-High-speed Wifi and HDTV
-All bed sheets, pillows, blankets, towels included
About the Neighborhood - East Village
-There are many restaurants, shops, a playhouse, live music, and laundromats in the nearby vicinity.
-The apartment is easily accessible to the bus and subway. .Just over a block from the "L" train (located on 14th Street and 3rd Avenue) and a short walk to Union Square Park / Station where stops can be found for the 4, 5, 6, "L", "N", "R", "Q" and "W" trains.
I am an active, clean and considerate guy working for a non-profit in sustainable agriculture/environmental field. I am easy-going, but drink only occasionally and do not smoke or use drugs. Please do not reply if these are activities of interest to you.
Given the closeness of space in New York, please send along a little information about your background, profession and interests during your stay.
Please note: If you submit a reservation request, then that indicates that you acknowledge having read the house rules and agree to abide by them during your stay.
Any other questions...feel free to ask me.
2. You will be asked to complete a short form when you arrive that includes: your home address and emergency contact information.
3. Please be respectful of the neighbors.
4. Make sure all windows in the room are closed (and/or locked) when you go out.
5. No smoking, drugs or pets.
6. You are responsible for your own food and refreshments.
7. Clean up after yourself if you use the kitchen.
8. This is a shoes-free home. Please remove your shoes immediately upon entering.
9. Please use a door hook or towel rack to hang dirty and/or wet towels and clothes. Do NOT use the wood (i.e. chairs, loft bed, posts) or use the futon chair as your personal hamper.
10. Turn off TV, lights, fan etc. before you leave the apartment.
11. Please make sure to lock the apartment door as you come and go.
12. Please don't close the bathroom door when you're not in there.
Enjoy your stay!
|Veckohyra för 1 gäst||4685 SEK|
|Pris för > 1 gäster||172 SEK extra per gäst/natt|
|Max antal nätter||3 veckor|
|Check-in före||Enligt arrangemang|
Chris was a great host -- very accommodating. My flight arrived late, and he was very patient and helpful upon my arrival. The apartment is tiny but very clean and cozy. I spent very little time there, but would have been perfectly comfortable with kitchen and relaxing set-up had I needed it. The location is great. There is the expected city noise at night, but I slept well. The steps up the 5 flights are a bit steep... so if you have a lot of luggage and you're traveling alone - ask for assistance.
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering