Cozy Room in Heart of the City
|Adress||Kjeld Langes Gade, 1367 Copenhagen, Danmark|
|Typ av bostad||Privat rum|
|Svarstid||Inom en dag|
|Kalender uppdaterad||En vecka sedan|
The bedroom is a part of three room apartment but is isolated from the two other rooms - there is a hall and two doors between the room and the two other rooms.
The room is very nice and calm with two beds (you can put together). The room is a quiet place where you are going to have very relaxing nights, it has free Internet and a big window that turn the room in a bright nice place to stay. In the room apartment there is a bathroom with all you need.
The lakes are 50m away - by walking Nørreport station (Metro) is 8 minutes away, the big shopping streets 10 minutes away, Tivoli 15 minutes away and you can walk to nearly everything else in the city of Copenhagen. There's a bakery, grocery store and pizzeria.
There are sheets and towels included in the fee. You can rent new bicycles from me, which is cheaper than anywhere else.
There is no cooking, but it is possible to make coffee or tea.
I´m a very friendly host and I will be flexible and helpful if needed.
Please leave the kitchen in the same condition as when you started preparing your food. Thanks and much appreciated.
|Pris för > 2 gäster||294 SEK extra per gäst/natt|
|Check-in före||Enligt arrangemang|
Robert's house is a nice and comfortable place to stay. The bedroom has got a large bed where we slept in two, we used the other regular one to put things on. The bathroom is like the photos. In the kitchen we could use the kettle and the toaster, not the cookers. The house is near the city center and the museums. Robert was very kind to us and we could do whatever we wanted.
Nice, clean room with comfortable beds. The owner Robert is a very friendly guy. Near the city centre, but quiet at night.
It is a fantastic location with lots very close by: near the city centre, Rosenborg castle, cheap Netto supermarkets and some lovely little bars and restaurants. Yet it's nice and quiet. Bathroom and kitchen were great and well stocked. Unlike other reviewers I found the bed very comfy and slept well. My only gripes would be:
- The bedroom was not all that clean (I wiped grime off surfaces before putting my things there).
- The host's things were in the wardrobe and there was no other storage space apart from some coat hangers. I really wanted to unpack my stuff as I was there for 6 days, so I cleared my host's things off one shelf, cleaned the shelf as it was grimy, put a clean towel over it too for good measure, and stored my stuff there. Sorry but I have to feel at home!
- I hardly saw my host as he kept odd hours, out till 5 a.m. (I always got woken when he came home and used the bathroom), then he was in bed till midday. On the rare occasions he was there and awake he made sure everything was OK. But as I was alone, I had hoped that the Wimdu thing would enable me to maybe chat to the hosts a little bit, maybe have a beer/coffee, etc? Don't know, this was my first time.
- The host told me that he normally gave guests a lift back to the airport, but I could see he really wanted to get out of taking me. I didn't want to force it but was disappointed! It takes about 45 minutes by walking and metro, my bags were heavy and I was coming down with a cold and felt lousy.
To sum up, if you need things a bit more homely and spick and span, perhaps this isn't your thing. But absolutely go for it if a handy yet quiet location is your priority. And I'd say it's good value for money.
Robert and his girlfriend were very kind and friendly. We did not get to see him/them very often, but we had beer with his neighbours one night.
The flat was clean. Only flaw: the beds were very soft. Location was good.
Robert is a very friendly host and his apartment is located perfectly in the center of the city. All the important sights are in walking distance and if you rent a bike you're nearly everywhere in 5 minutes. a bike rental is just arround the corner.. Nearby there are many nice bars and cafes where you can have breakfast. Using the kitchen and the bathroom is no problem at all of course.
One in one: Great trip to Copenhagen - recommendation!
Lovely flat and a very nice room. The location is placed very close to the citycenter. So you can walk by foot to the hotspots of Copenhagen.
The room was exactly as it looks on the photos. The bed was a little small for two but ok. The kitchen and bathroom were perfect ; we were given towels. Robert was very nice, and the room's location absolutely great : between the canal and the center, with cool bars and restaurants nearby, 2min from the supermarket, 5min from the metro and bikes renting... Thank you for everything!
Gauthier & Juliette
The place happened to be perfectly safe, quiet and well situated.
As for Robert, he showed me the flat when I arrived and after that we could scarcely meet, probably for the short duration of my stay in Copenhagen.
Un point de chute sûr, tranquille et bien situé.
Un accueil allant à l'essentiel: mise à disposition des commodités, remise des clés. Peu ou pas d'échanges, sans doute du fait de la courte durée de mon séjour.
The location is close to the centre and there are some really nice restaurants and bars just round the corner. The room was nothing special but absolutely acceptable. Apart from that we were a bit disappointed that Robert, in our first night, invited friends over to his place without telling us before. That was a pity because we couldnt sleep until 2 am. For the remaining time we rarely saw him.
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering