En härlig privat Dubbelrum
- Låsbart rum
|Adress||Botanic Avenue, 9 Dublin, Irland|
|Typ av bostad||Privat rum|
|Svarstid||Inom några timmar|
|Kalender uppdaterad||2 veckor sedan|
With its stylish layout and perfect location it ideally suits singles or couples looking for a peaceful and comfortable stay in the heart of the city.
The room has access to a nice bathroom and a downstairs toilet, a modern spacious kitchen with all the mod cons, a central heating, an on road parking and a nice garden. Bedlinen and towels are available for every guest.
Our lovely friendly housekeeper is available 24/7 to help you with everything you need during your stay, you should just call or text her.
Situated in Drumcondra area where shops, restaurants, take aways, bars, surgeries, schools, DCU, sport facilities and various public transport links are just in front of your door, this room is a must let by anyone looking for a perfect accommodation at a reasonable price.
It is also surrounded by Croke Park stadium, Mater Hospital and the unique National Botanic Garden.
2. Your check in time must be carefully arranged before your arrival.
PLEASE CONTACT ME from the airport or 30-60minutes before you arrive. DO NOT come to the door and expect someone to be waiting for you, if you have not confirmed that you are on your way. Please, be on time to check in so that you ensure the smooth check in process saving the time of our busy housekeepers. If you are late more than 30 minutes, PLEASE let us know.
This saves someone waiting for you. If you do not confirm the time, the housekeeper has the right to set another check in time suitable for him to manage you.
3. Your check out time is 10 am. If you need to arrange a later check out time or store your luggage, you should contact the housekeeper to ensure that such an arrangement is possible to happen. In case there are new guests coming the same day, you may not be allowed to extent your stay and leave your luggage in the property.
4. Leave the furniture equipment and effects at the expiration or sooner determination of the tenancy in the rooms or places in which they were at the commencement of the tenancy.
5. Keep the sharing premises clean after using them.
6. Do not smoke in the property.
7. Do not leave the heating on when you go out for a long time.
8. Do not leave food scraps in the toilets and hairs in the bathroom tub.
9. Do not sleep directly on the mattress, pillows and duvets to make them dirty. Use the cover sets and sheets provided.
10. Do not allow any animals, birds, reptiles or rodents on the property.
11. If you invite a friend to live with you during your stay after your initial reservation, you will be charged additional € 20 per person per day.
12. If you break the house rules shown above, you will be fined € 80 per each rule broken. The fine must be paid automatically to the person who detected your fault.
13. If our company detects a broken rule of the above shown or get any complaint from the neighbours about suspicious activities of your side, we have the right to contact the local police (Gardai), arrange an immediate eviction without a termination notice and charge your full deposit kept by the website.
|Check-in före||Enligt arrangemang|
Rummet hyra processen är lite lång och sändas på nätet personligt foto och fotolegitimation.
Jag hyrde rum är bra (men inte sin egen toalett och badrum) och Elitsa värd är mycket uppmärksam och vänlig.
El proceso de alquiler de habitación es un poco largo ya que hay que envíar por internet foto personal y foto de documento de identificación.
La habitación que alquilé está muy bien (aunque no tiene lavabo y baño propios) y Elitsa la anfitriona es muy atenta y agradable.
For the price this is better than you could hope for. No real issues. Tidy and clean. Decent kitchen. Easy check in and check out. One quick bus trip to the city centre.
Would have loved to use it again but just discovered the dates are already booked. Awww
The house was really cute and it was really close to the city centre. I feel you got a lot for the price you paid. It is cheap but still good. Keep in mind that you share kitchen and restroom but you have in fact an own fridge in your room. If you look for a cheap place to stay in Dublin, this is a great choice!
For its price the room itself is fairly good, if one doesn't mind a very tiny bed (for two?) However, you are sharing with quite a few others, and in our case that also meant a baby. Now that should not be a problem, however the rooms are very close to one another and not very well isolated. Furthermore the shower was not working on the last two days, and even when it was one could merely call it a shower. No light in the toilet meant waiting for others to finish in the bathroom.
Good location. Not perfect (no heating) but price-quality was okay. I would recommend it to friends.
Lovely room in a nice warm house. Fully equipped kitchen for a convenient long or short stay! Pleasant walk to the city centre and easy access to transport to and from the centre.
Thanks Elitsa,we enjoyed our stay in Dublin and in your house a lot.It is a very cute and cosy house with all stuff you need.If something doesnt work Elitsa is fixing it....perfect service...You can reach Dublin city by 20 minutes walk and there you get everything you need. So we spend really nice days in Dublin an we are sure that we will come back again ☺
It was a nice and lovely room. Elitsa is very friendly. Nice stay, nice city. Goood trip.
Unser Zimmer war toll, nur die Badezimmer waren etwas heruntergekommen. Die Gastgeberin war sehr nett, allerdings hatten wir die Küche fast nie für uns alleine und es war teilweise sehr laut. Für einen Städte-Trip war die Lage super geeignet.
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering