Reuilly-Diderot - Paris 12ème
Våning Nr.7(med hiss)
- Hiss i byggnaden
|Adress||Boulevard Diderot, 75012 Paris, Frankrike|
|Typ av bostad||Lägenhet|
|Svarstid||Inom några timmar|
|Kalender uppdaterad||En vecka sedan|
Located on the 7th floor with elevator, this airy apartment offers a large sitting room with a dining table for 4 people.
- Fully equipped kitchen: cooker, oven, refrigerator with integrated freezer, dishes, pots, cups and glasses.
- Bathroom with shower, hair dryer, wc.
- 2 bedrooms with beds for 2 people
Line 1 Reuilly-Diderot station
BUSES: just outside the building
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
For short-term rentals (less than a month), towels and linens are provided as well as cleaning. For longer rentals (one month or more), towels and bed linen and cleaning service available on request. An efficient heating system ensures a steady and comfortable temperature in the apartment.
Free WIFI Internet access and TV included.
FROM / TO AIRPORT
From the station Châtelet or Gare du Nord you can take the train to the airport Charles de Gaulle and Orly.
MY FAVOURITE SPOTS IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- The Aligre market, one of Paris' best and largest. Specialized in fruits and vegetables. Every morning except Mondays. You can also visit the Graineterie, an athentic shop and the covered market.
- Pause Café: the neighborhood's current hotspot for a good quality coffee on the terrace, also known for its Chinese salad
Address: 41 r de Charonne 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 48 06 80 33
- L'Atelier Charonne: the place to be for a drink with jazz music; this local bar is a must-see in the neighborhood
Address: 21 r de Charonne 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 40 21 83 35
- Le Balajo for a retro evening in the oldest dancing of Paris going back to the Thirties (rock dance evening every Wednesday)
Address: 9 r de Lappe 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 47 00 07 87
- A La Renaissance: a truly authentic parisian Brasserie (eat-in place)
Address: 87 r de la Roquette 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 43 79 83 09
- The pâtisserie Etoré Louis: famous for its pastries made with a special and tasty butter (try in priority the citrus cake and the pastry with café aroma)
Address: 92 r de Charonne 75011 Paris
- CheZ Aline: for original and all home-made sandwiches. Truly excellent.
Address: 85 r de la Roquette 75011 Paris
- The Caffe Dei Cioppi: for an authentic Italian meal in a little restaurant hidden in a small pedestrian street, so typical of the neighborhood (please book in advance)
Address: 159 r du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 43 46 10 14
- POS (Produit Objectivement Savoureux): French grocery shop, perfect for good quality products to prepare the perfect home dinner
Address: 90 r de Charonne 75011 Paris
- So We Are shop for a special shopping, as the girls in this shop have some truly original pieces of clothes. But also check out the shops Sessun, Edwin or Kulte further down the rue de Charonne
So We Are: 40 r de Charonne 75011 Paris
- The "Lieu du Design": permanent exhibition on Design
Address: 74 r du Faubourg Saint-Antoine 75012 Paris
- Le Septime: its cave and original seafood meals. Already a famous spot for celebrities (reservations strongly advised)
Address: 80 r de Charonne 75011 Paris - Tél. 01 43 67 38 29
- La pâtisserie de Cyril Lignac: to taste modern and tasteful French pastries; opposite this shop you can have a great meal at Chardenoux (try the "degustation menu" at lunch time at reasonable prices)
Address: 24 r Paul Bert 75011 Paris
- La Manufacture de Chocolat d'Alain Ducasse: the temple of on-site made chocolates from one of France's most famous chefs. A must-see in the neighborhood
Address: 40 r de la Roquette 75011 Paris
A €20 fee is required for check-in between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm.
A €30 fee is required for check-in between 9:00 pm and 11pm.
A €50 fee is required for check-in after 11pm.
A security deposit of € 300 is required to cover any damages or repairs in the apartment, or key loss, because of tenants. It is taken by VISA or MasterCard with our mobile payment terminal (the amount in question is not charged but "pre-approved", as car rental companies do for example).The security deposit is refunded generally the day after departure, once the flat has been cleaned by our professional cleaner.
|Max antal nätter||1 månad|
|Check-in före||Enligt arrangemang|
Lovely and spacey apartment in the heart of Le Marais. Great atmosphere but relaxed at the same time.
The apartment is decorated with style and you can find all the facilities you might need.
Definitely, very recommendable
Neat and nice apartment just beside Sacre Coeur with all comfort you need for 2 persons. We never met Alex but got answers to our questions by mail. Highly recommended!
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
The host is really nice, for us German People too late, but not seriously!
The Room is clean and everything is there.
For a Short Trip, a good decission :)
We've had a pleasant stay! The appartement is rather modern and cosy, and it looks nice too with a charming corridor outside. No noises, unpleasant smells or broken infrastructure whatsoever. The host was easy-going. It is situated very well towards metrostations and the Marais. Absolutely no regrets about our stay there.
We had a nice stay in Alex' Appartment. Thank you very much!
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
The apartment is really nice and located very well for both shopping and sight-seeing. It is very quiet and safe. Alex, the owner was very helpful as the internet and TV didn't work and some bulps had to be changed.
However, the apartment was NOT CLEAN. It was really a pity as the apartment would have been really nice if it was clean. We even had to wash dishes, glasses etc. from the kitchen before use as the previous guests did a very poor job.
This apartment was situated in a great area near Beaubourg and the heart of the Marais, with plenty of amenities and public transport on the doorstep. The apartment itself was spacious for us (a couple) and tastefully decorated. It is well equipped for cooking, laundry etc, although we were only there for a weekend and chose to eat out in the evenings. Alex was flexible about arrival and departure times and also quick to respond to queries.
Really nice apartment incl. private underground parking place. Just around the corner several possibilities to eat or to drink something and some supermarkets.
2 minutes walking from the metro station. 8 minutes walking from "place de la Bastille. The contact with Alex, the owner, was very friendly.
A perfect place to visit Paris for a view days.
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering