Cosy Small Apartment in Rialto Zone
Översikt av fastigheten
|Adress||Santa Croce Calle del Ravano, 30135 Venezia, Italien|
|Typ av bostad||Lägenhet|
WHERE'S THE APARTMENT LOCATED AND WHAT'S IN THE VERY NEIGHBORHOOD OF IT?
It is in the heart of Venice: only 5 minutes from the Rialto Bridge and its famous market (fish, fruit, vegetables, etc..), 50 meters far from the Grand Canal and from Pesaro Palace (see photo from the kitchen window), home to the Museum of Modern (Klimt, for ex.) and Oriental Art, close to Prada Foundation (temporary exhibitions) and Mocenigo Palace, home to the Museum of Textiles, Clothing and Accessories of the 18th-century and as well Center for Studies.
In the central Rialto district, where the apartment is located, you can find everything for your comfort during your Venetian stay: there are bakeries, tobacconists, stationers, grocery stores, pharmacies and supermarkets; there are many pizzerias, renowned or popular restaurants, the so called typical “osterie” and "bàcari” meeting place for Venetians people where you can taste the specialties called "cicheti " all accompanied by good local wine.
All around there are many shops and boutiques selling all kind of items, especially those regarding Venetian craftwork and the most famous fashion trademarks: it's a real pleasure to stroll and have shopping among the typical small and crowded Venetian streets.
HOW TO REACH THE APARTMENT:
The apartment is easily accessible by Public Transport: boat stop "San Stae" line n.1 (only 3 minutes far from apt.), good in case of arrival from Piazzale Roma (pullman/bus/car terminal with a few private parkings) or from the Train Station. The same boat stop "San Stae" is also used for the hotline service from/to the Venice Airport Marco Polo ("Alilaguna Arancio”).
Finally, in the Rialto area there are two other boat stops on line n.1 (line serving the Canal Grande) useful when you are coming from the Lido or from Piazza San Marco: "San Silvestro" and "Rialto Mercato", both of them are located 5 minutes from the apartment.
The apartment is located on the first floor (15 steps) of an old Venetian building and has a picturesque view over a canal where gondolas pass frequently.
Inside you will find everything that can serve you for a pleasant stay in the magical atmosphere of Venice.
In particular the apartment is provided with:
- Clean bed sheets, pillowcases, blankets and towels ( plus a shower mat) for the number of people booked
- Shower gel, toilet paper, hand soap
- Detergent for washing machine and for dishwasher
- At your disposal some freebies such as fruit juice, biscuits, chamomile / tea / fruit infusion bags, coffee powder, sugar, cocoa powder, fine and coarse salt, pepper, vinegar and olive oil.
- WiFi (password at your arrival)
- Fully furnished kitchen with stove with electric plates, microwave, oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, American coffee machine, expresso coffee machine, toaster, mini food processor/mixer and kettle.
- Drying rack, iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Anti mosquito device (on season time).
In the living area there is a TV set and a comfortable, large sofa bed for another person: even if it is a small apartment (36 sqm) it can be comfortable up to 3 (maximum) guests.
ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE APARTMENT:
- living corner + TV corner
- american kitchen + table corner
HusreglerThe price shown is meant for two people, for the third guest there's an extra charge of € 25,00 / night.
In case of two people and two different accommodations (use of double bed as simple bed + sofa bed ) there's a surcharge of € 15,00 to be payed at your arrival
Unless otherwise agreed, check-in time is fixed at 15.00 pm and check-out time at 10.00 am. If you need another arrival time write it to me in advance (please consider that this is not an hotel with its reception, thank you).
It is forbidden to smoke inside the apartment as well as to bring strangers into it beyond of the people who have booked.
Guests are kindly asked:
- to separate the different kind of wastes (you have three recycling bins: paper/cardboard - plastic/metal/glass - residual waste such as for ex. food);
- to turn off all the lights and make sure to close the water tap before leaving the apartment in order to avoid unnecessary waste;
- to respect the rest time between 11 pm - 8 am and the other residents of the building by avoiding loud noises.
According to provisions of Italian Law regarding the safety, all the receptive structures must request and transmit identification document data from their guests at their arrival.
|Veckohyra för upp till 2 gäster||6405 SEK|
|Pris för > 2 gäster||250 SEK extra per gäst/natt|
|Check-in före||Enligt arrangemang|
Recensioner för denna bostad
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering