Mysiga och charmiga lägenhet San Giovanni / tunnelbana En linje
Våning Nr.(med hiss)
Översikt av fastigheten
This is a traditional commuter downtown area, very well served by public transport.
-10 min. walk to San Giovanni Cathedral and Aurelian's Walls.
- several bars and restaurants. Grocery store and a pharmacy are across the street. There is a characteristic Farmers Market every morning Monday to Saturday located in via Orvieto.They sell any kind of Italian deli
- 5 min. walk to Pigneto. It is a characteristic pedestrian neighborhood famous for night-life, and packed of pubs, restaurants bars, wine bars....
- less than 10 min. walk to subway Metro A that connects all major Rome's points of interest in few minutes, Piazza di Spagna, Fontana di Trevi, Piazza del Popolo, Musei Vaticani, San Pietro.
- 810 and 81 Bus Stop is close to the door. These Buses are the most convenient , go along scenic roads , and reach Circo Massimo (Ben-Hur), Colosseo, Fori Imperiali, Mercati Traianei, Piazza Venezia, Via del Corso, Largo Argentina.
Tuscolana Station is reachable in a few minutes walk. It connects several stations inside Rome.It allows to reach Fiumicino Airport in less than 1 hour.
Nevertheless ,if you don't mind walking , you can easily reach downtown with a nice walk among the beauties of the city.
HusreglerNo smoking indoors please, there is a covered balcony where you can smoke.
Pets are not allowed.
I'd appreciate quiet after 11pm ,and always be quiet using the condo common spaces .
I'd appreciate if you could leave the apartment clean and neat as much as possible.
€ 130 deposit refunded on departure
€ 3,50 per person per night for the city touristic tax in Rome
check in before 8.00am or after 9.00pm € 30
|Pris för > 2 gäster||105 SEK extra per gäst/natt|
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering