Paris Center Cosy home in Montmartre 1BR 1 Living Sleep up to 4
Översikt av fastigheten
A cosy, comfy and quiet apartment, for family and Amélie Poulain lovers, ...
(ideal for 2, up to 4 guests )
A peaceful and delicate atmosphere, far from any noise, ...
(vintage and arty spirit)
On the 2nd floor of a typical and friendly Parisian building, ...
We welcome our guests as our friends, and make our best efforts to make sure you enjoy your stay with us, ...
(and come back!)
At a reasonable pricing, because we don't want to host only wealthy people...
(we value other riches too)
IN BRIEF :
- Unbeatable location
- very well connected to public transport: metro line 2 Anvers and line 4 Chateau Rouge +bike+bus+train to CDG airport/Brussels/London
- lively and arty area (restaurants, shops, galleries, events, cafés, museums)
- 1 bedroom + 1 living with lounge area, dining area and kitchen + 1 bathroom (Italian shower and WC) + 1 hall
- Sleep up to 6, very comfortable for 4: 2 singles, 1 queen, 1 queen airbed
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Cable TV
- Flat screen TV, DVD, hi-fi sound system
- Fully equipped kitchen with everything to cook, coffee machine, boiler, etc.
- Washing/drying machine for your laundry
- Fresh sheets, linens and towels provided
- Free phone calls to 150 countries
- List of recos and personal tips
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION
It’s unbeatable : literally in the heart of Montmartre's, at the foot of the Sacré Coeur.
- Walking distance to Pigalle, Moulin Rouge, Lapin Agile, Place du Tertre, Dali Museum
- The area itself is amazing, a mix of old shops, new designers, little restaurants, amazing spots for a view, the atmosphere of the Old Paris everywhere, whilst connected to the latest trends.
- The building itself is pretty bourgeois and quiet, it hosts cool friendly people.
Direct metro connection to Champs Elysées, Notre Dame, Marais, Sentier, Montorgueil shopping district, flea market of Clignancourt, St Germain, Gare du Nord train station (London, Brussels, Luxembourg, Lille, CDG airport, Orly Airport)
TOP NEIGHBORHOOD, AMENITIES AND RESTAURANTS AROUND
There are plenty of very good restaurants, cafés, lively bars and theatres at walking distance, as well as all the amenities, with traditional butcher, bakery, cheesemonger, fishmonger, quality grocery store, organic food shop, wine cellar, food markets, supermarket, etc... all this one or two blocks away from the flat.
HOME SWEET HOME
The architecture is typically haussmannian with stucco and wooden floors, the furnitures are a bobo mix of cosy contemporary design.
FULLY FURNISHED AND EQUIPPED
- Ample living room with sofa, dining area, bar and kitchen
- 1 bedroom with queen size bed
- 2 singles beds in the living or 1 queen
- Complete bathroom with shower and WC
- A fully equipped kitchen with another dining area: fridge, freezer, microwave, coffeemaker, boiler, stove (gas), toaster, utensils, crystals, plates etc.
- washing/drying machine
ENTERTAINMENT AND ELECTRONIC DEVICES
- Flatscreen TV and cable TV
- Hi-fi sound system.
FREE STRONG INTERNET
- Wireless high speed Internet (bring your own laptop or your iPhone).
- Free Internet access on my provider's hotspots in the street for free
Free and unlimited calls to 150 destinations on landline numbers (USA, CANADA, EUROPE...) but please do not use it for mobile/cellulars.
The kitchen is big and fully equipped with everything to cook, I am a passionate cook myself (I expect you to treat my equipment with much care).
- Dining table
- Micro wave
- Cooker hood and cooktop
- Coffee machine
- Fridge with freezer - Ustensils, plates, cristals, etc.
- washing machine
Safety code and armoured door with safety system. The area is very safe anyway. Even at night, and even for females at night.
MY PERSONAL GUIDEBOOK
I gladly provide you with a booklet of all my personal recommendations and tips for going out, in the neighborhood as well as in other parts of the city which are worth it, and will help you out with your sightseeing and going-out plans.
- a warm Parisian welcome upon arrival
- Freshly clean sheets and towels upon arrival
- High Speed Internet (Wireless and with cable) for free
- Hotspot Wifi Internet in the street, for free
- Washing Machine for free
- TV with cable channels for free
- Phone calls to landlines to over 150 countries, for free
- your keys
- your digital codes to access the building
- our availability for any matter in which we can help you before/during/after your stay
YOU PROVIDE (by order of priority)
- your smile and enthusiasm
- a clean and respectful behavior
- your openness to cultural diversity (we do kiss at first sight)
- your money
- You can book our cleaning lady during your stay if you like, count approx 40 euros.
- The 100 euros cleaning fee covers the laundry and the usual cleaning of the flat, not dishes, garbage and so on.
You are expected to leave the flat as you found it, there is everything to maintain it clean (vaccum cleaner, detergents etc.).
REASONABLE RATES, BASED UPON OCCUPANCY
We try and adapt the prices to the number of guests.
Price shown includes everything (cleaning, tax, etc.). There is no hidden fee but wimdu fee (approx 10% on top of total).
The system computes it automatically.
We ask you to wire a deposit per paypal, to be released 48 hours after your departure, if there is no damage of course. Fully refundable and thus not negotiable. It's like an insurance.
WE CAN'T WAIT TO HOST YOU SOON!!
I am sure that you'll spend an enjoyable stay in Paris and feel like Parisians. Feel free to contact me if you have any question that could help you prepare your stay !
Give me as well some details about you :)
Matt & Odile
|Pris för > 2 gäster||207 SEK extra per gäst/natt|
|Check-in före||Enligt arrangemang|
Recensioner för andra bostäder av denna värd
Kontakt zu den Vermietern sehr unkompliziert und zuverlässig. Die Wohnung ist sehr geschmackvoll und gemütlich eingerichtet, ist sauber und die Möbel sind in einem sehr guten Zustand. Geschirr, Bettzeug, Handtücher etc. ausreichend und in gutem Zustand vorhanden Die Betten sind sehr bequem - nicht zu weich und nicht zu hart. Mehrere Metrostationen in unmittelbarer Nähe. Supermarkt, Bäckerei und gemütliche Kneipen im Viertel. Ruhige Lage und freundliche hilfsbereite Nachbarn im Haus. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt.
This is a very nice apartment with plenty of room for four people. The location is very good with many restaurants nearby and easy access to the Metro.
Unfortunately the man who manages the property for the owners was very lax in his duties and did not respond to emails in a timely manner if at all. It also took him over three weeks to refund the security deposit when it was supposed to be done 24 hours after our departure.
Our friends arrived before we did and the code to open the door from the street given to us by Mathieu did not work. Eventually one of the tenants in the building let them into the courtyard area, but the there was no concierge to give them access to the elevator or stair to reach the apartment. One of the tenants again came to the rescue and got them keys for the inside door and the apartment and gave them the correct code for the outside door. This whole operation took over two hours which not a fun thing after a trans-Atlantic flight! My wife and I arrived at later in the day and were also locked out for about an hour before our friends saw us on the street and let us in. Once in the apartment we discovered that the promised fast wifi did not exist. Our friends were able to contact Mathieu’s wife (?) and she arranged for repairmen to come the next day to fix the internet connection. We lost about half a day waiting for these repairs to be done. Our friends had some pressing business issues back in Canada so were forced to buy internet time while waiting for the repairs to be done. When we finally were able to contact Mathieu he said he did not know the code had been changed and we had to give him the new code! An email asking to be reimbursed for the internet purchase has gone unanswered.
Mathieu knew there were four people coming to the apartment, but only three towels were set out for us; we were able to find more towels in one of the armoires. One of the beds did not have any sheets on it, so again we went on a search for sheets and finally found some.
We were not impressed with the management of this apartment or the person hired by the owners to manage it for them. Once the problems were resolved, everything went well and we enjoyed using the apartment.
One other annoying issue was the lock on the inside door that allowed access to the elevator and stairwell. The lock is very worn and sometimes takes several minutes in order to get the door open. On a couple of occasions we had to buzz in some of he other tenants which they also did for us as well.
El apartamento es tal y como se ve en las fotos, muy acogedor y agradable.
El único fallo es que los armarios estaban llenos y no teníamos sitio para colgar la ropa.
La ubicación muy buena, a un paseo del Sacre Cour y con una estación de metro cerca.
Alrededor, hay tiendas y supermercados para comprar comida, además de restaurantes de varios tipos.
Matt y Elisa son encantadores y estuvieron pendientes de que todo estuviera bien.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Nuestra estancia en Paris ha sido un placer, el apartamento era muy acogedor y comodo, nos hemos sentido como en casa.
Muy cerca de la estacion de metro , de muchas tiendas y restaurantes donde poder comer de manera asequible.
El edificio era tipicamente parisimo lo cual ayuda mucho para que te sientas realmente en Paris, se nota que sus dueños aman la música y la lectura, lo cual le da a la vivienda mucha personalidad.
María la conserje ha sido muy amable con mi familia.
Por todo esto recomiendo mucho este apartamento.
Lo más divertido el gran número de peluquerias para africanas en la Rue Poulet, desde luego una nota de color !!!!!
Lägenhet var i ett gott skick. Vi parkerade vår bil i ett garage i närheten för en vecka (inte så billig men) och några dagar i Rue Poulet. Inga problem när det var även hänförts till ett Ingen parkering skylt.
Bra bageri, snabbköp i närheten. Absoluta mycket trevliga små restauranger i grannskapet. Och Sacre Coeur på 10 minuters promenad (besöker det tidigt på morgonen för en utmärkt turist fri mediative ögonblick).
Allt som allt en fantastisk plats att bo.
Apartment was in a good condition. We parked our car in a garage nearby for a week (not that cheap though) and some days in Rue Poulet. No problems while it was even placed under a No Parking sign.
Good bakery, supermarket nearby. Absolute very nice little restaurants in the neighborhood. And the Sacre Coeur at 10 minutes walking (visit it early in the morning for an excellent tourist free mediative moment).
All in all a great place to stay.
Bra Lägehet och området. Värd gav massor av bra idéer för sightseeing, äta och allmänhet .. Enkel åtkomst till Metro. Rekommendera den.
Wonderful appartment and area. Host gave lots of great ideas for sight seeing, eating and general.. Easy access to Metro. Highly recommend it.
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering