Rymlig lägenhet-West End (29611)
Översikt av fastigheten
The closest stop of tram lines #4 and #6 that run all along the Grand Boulevard is just 5 minutes walk from the apartment. Take a seat and look out of the window of tram #4 or #6 (it is the easiest and cheapest way to discover the Grand Boulevard). The stop of Subway line #3 is next to the tram stops.
The Margaret Bridge and tram # 2 are 7 minutes walk from the apartment. From the bridge there is a magnificent view to the Castle, Gellert Hill, the Parliament, bridges and the river with the Danube bank (these are UNESCO World Heritage sites in Budapest). The stop of tram #2 can be found at the Margaret bridge. Tramline #2 runs all along the Danube and offers excellent views towards these World Heritage Sites. This is why it was elected as one of the 10 most scenic tramlines in the World by National Geographic.
All along the Grand Boulevard and the neighboring streets one can find many-many restaurants, pubs, cafes and night clubs. The closest restaurant is just 15 meters away from the apartment in the other side of the street. There are several small cozy shops, groceries, but also supermarkets, markets, cinemas and theatres in the neighborhood.
Most of the major attractions, like a.o. the Parliament, Chain Bridge, St. Stephen's Basilica are within walking distance from the apartment.
Margaret Island is also just 10 minutes walk from the apartment. The Island itself is a large park with lots of trees, plants and flowers as well as with some historic buildings and with a little zoo. At the entrance of the Island you can find nice fountain with a music and light show. One can jog on the jogging track or have a nice walk or go for swimming in Sport Swimming Pool (20 minutes walk from the apartment). There are 8 in-, and outdoor pools there and it is a famous place for the Hungarian swimming and water-polo sport (in 2006 and 2010 the Swimming European Championship was organized there and in 2014 the Water-polo European Championship will be hold in this swimming pool). Of course you can also enjoy sunbathing and view in / from the Danube bank.
In the neighborhood of the apartment there are also two market halls. The first one is in Hold street, in a recently renovated old building that was build in 1897. The other one is a modern market hall in Lehel square. Both are just 10 minutes walk from the apartment. You can buy good and cheap food in both places.
The walking time expressed in minutes between the apartment and a few interesting places in the neighborhood of the apartment :
- the closest food store and fruit and vegetable shop 1 minute
- the closest restaurant 1 minute
- the Grand Boulevard 1 minute
- the closest pharmacy 3 minutes
- the closest money changer 3 minutes
- the closest three ATM-s (MKB, Budapest Bank, CIB) 4 minutes
- the closest stops of tram lines #4 and #6 and Subway line #3 5 minutes
- the West End Shopping Mall 5 minutes
- the "Nyugati" / West Railway Station 5 minutes
- the closest post office 5 minutes
- The Margaret Bridge and the stop of tram # 2 7 minutes
- Margaret Island 10 minutes
- the Parliament 10 minutes
- the closest two market halls (Hold street and Lehel square) 10 minutes
- St. Stephen's Basilica 15 minutes
- Andrássy avenue 15 minutes
- Hungarian State Opera House 19 minutes
- Chain Bridge 20 minutes
- Dohány street Synagogue 25 minutes
- Heroes square 30 minutes
|Pris för > 4 gäster||105 SEK extra per gäst/natt|
|Check-in före||Enligt arrangemang|
- Kvalitetssäkrat boende
- Varje värd verifieras över telefon
- Säker betalning med SSL-kryptering